The Official Stonecutters Message Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message board of Stonecutters Floor Hockey!

2 posters

Welcome to Stonecutters Avenue!

Matthew
    Admin

Welcome to Stonecutters Avenue! Empty Welcome to Stonecutters Avenue!

Post  Matthew Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:32 am

Greetings, fellow Stonecutters!

It's Matthew, and I'd like to welcome all of you to our brand new message board: Stonecutters Avenue!

Introduce yourselves here in this thread so we know who everyone is on the board, and let the conversations begin!

Remember, this board belongs to all of us, so make all the use of it as possible! We're off to a great start with all of the discussions we've had so far, so let's keep it going!

Name: Matthew (Team Captain)
    Position: Goaltender
    Number: 48
    Shoots/Catches: Right, left (respectively)
    Seasons with Stonecutters: 8
    Favorite Team: Colorado Avalanche
    Favorite Player: Milan Hejduk
    Prior Experience: Aside from the 2002 UNC Floor Hockey Invitational and one spare fill-in game, all of my hockey experience has come through playing with and for this team.
    Favorite Stonecutters Memory: Too many to choose from!
    What Kind of Player Are You: I am my own worst critic when it comes to my own play. I try to be a positive influence as often as possible, and try my hardest to put the best interests of the team first.
    fireguyq

Welcome to Stonecutters Avenue! Empty Re: Welcome to Stonecutters Avenue!

Post  fireguyq Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:18 am

Name: Q
    Position: Upright...mainly
    Number: ? Need to pick a new one since my 'normal one' is taken
    Shoots/Catches: Left/Right
    Seasons w/ the 'Cutters: Just started
    Favorite Team: New York Yankees...before they went crazy w/ free agent spending.
    Favorite Player: Those that are loyal to their team and fans.
    Prior Experience: No organized experience prior to fall 2010 campaign. Played some at work though...
    Favorite 'Cutter Memory: Watching the team play hard no matter what the score is.
    What kind of player are you: A rookie that wants to learn more to become a better player!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:23 pm