The Official Stonecutters Message Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official message board of Stonecutters Floor Hockey!

2 posters

Welcome to the Suggestion Box!

Matthew
    Admin

Welcome to the Suggestion Box! Empty Welcome to the Suggestion Box!

Post  Matthew Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:01 am

Greetings!

If you have an idea that you think is a good one, and would like to share it with the rest of the team, create a thread here and post your ideas! Everyone here can weigh in on what you have to say, and we'll see if we can put your ideas to use.

This area is for everyone to post their ideas, no matter how weird or silly or even stupid they might sound. All suggestions as well as questions are welcome here.

The only stupid question or comment is the one that's never brought forward, so let's see what everyone has to bring to the table!
    doublenickel

Welcome to the Suggestion Box! Empty Re: Welcome to the Suggestion Box!

Post  doublenickel Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:20 am

To compete with the other teams in this league it seems you not only need talent but a definite system. Offensively we need more direction. Crashing the net is good. Defensively if we have to I think that everyone should just pick up someone and stay with them for as long as we are in the defensive zone. Also, we should have some kind of breakout. I think Matt should suit up in practice. Even if it's just me and Q there to shoot at him. It would help to keep him sharp. I also think Matt should have one game out of the net. I don't know if we have someone who would want to replace him for a game, but it would shake things up. Mouse should be more versatile. Even try playing some forward. We need her up in the play when we're in the offensive zone. That would give us another option to go to. Five days to go. Hope everyone is ready.
    doublenickel

Welcome to the Suggestion Box! Empty standard hockey breakout

Post  doublenickel Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 am

Here is a link to a website that diagrams a standard hockey breakout. http://hockeyplayertips.blogspot.com/2008/11/standard-breakout.html

Sponsored content

Welcome to the Suggestion Box! Empty Re: Welcome to the Suggestion Box!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:59 pm